Selling Your Home
POSTED: March 5, 2022
Plan of Action
The Kevin Barrett Real Estate Team’s objectives are:
- To get as many qualified buyers as possible to view your home until it is SOLD.
- To communicate the results of our activities to you quickly and accurately.
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems.
- To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential buyers in the market.
The following is a 16-Point plan we use when marketing your home:
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Submit copies of your listing to our company’s sales staff for their qualified buyers.
- Promote your home at the real estate board meetings for maximum exposure to the other agents in the area.
- Internet marketing in Realtor.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia and as a “hot property featured on this website.
- Suggest and advise you on changes to consider relative to your property to make it more attractive to buyers.
- Update you as to any changes in the market.
- “Farm” your surrounding area with your home brochures.
- Create additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
- Hold an open house when possible.
- Pre-qualify, when possible, prospective buyers.
- Have the cooperating brokers in the area tour your home.
- Follow up with salespeople who have shown your home, providing you with feedback.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary.
- Deliver a copy of your MLS IDX listing and all published advertisements.
- Represent you in the presentation of contracts and negotiations.
- Keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.